Saturday, April 21, 2012

Sunday.

In the celebration of the many new beginings for me this year, Free Radical is getting a facelift. I want to write about all the amazing people I meet, the total melting pot of experiences I get involved in and every little bit in between. 2012 is shaping up to be one of the best years yet. Winding up my job with Sportsgirl as VM, I've returned to finish uni, but landed a great role in the meantime with Denim Co. I'm dabbling in just about every aspect of the business and learning a tonne. From merchandising to social media ..... I'll also be off to Sydney Fashion Week next weekend to scout some new labels for the store (OMG ELLERY SHOW HERE I COME!) ..... Anyway, I think it would be a damn shame to look back in a few years and not have diarised all this somehow. So here it is. My life in blog form.

On a side note - just discovered the wonderful world of ASH TO GOLD in Fortitude Valley thanks to my girlfriends Hannah, Bec & Jules who gifted me this divine necklace to celebrate hitting 23. Totally and utterly obsessed with this colour now.

K x

// www.facebook.com/ASHTOGOLD

No comments:

Post a Comment